- Open pollinated. 70 days.
- Bush. Strong vines grow 24 to 28.
- High yields and tender peas are outstanding. 4" pods grow in pairs for easy picking.
- Use Green Arrow Peas fresh or frozen.
- Resistant to downy mildew and fusarium wilt. For gardeners everywhere.
Planting Directions: Sow seeds directly outdoors in early spring as soon as the ground can be worked. Germinates at 40˚ - 75° .Plant seeds 1” deep, 3” apart, in rows spaced 2 1/2’. We recommend using an inoculant when planting peas to be certain that nitrogen-fixing bacteria are present in the soil for healthy plants that will produce abundantly. Plant directly outdoors again in summer 2-3 months before last frost. Plant in full sun. For best quality harvest peas just before using.